센스앤센서빌리티다운로드

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자무교동낙지 조회 8회 작성일 2020-09-25 07:41:28 댓글 0

본문

Sense and Sensibility 1971 Miniseries E01 (1/4)

*** SENSE AND SENSIBILITY (1971 MINISERIES) ***

4 episodes. Total Run Time: 2 hr 59 min
(~45 minutes per episode)

IMDb Link......: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0254768/
IMDb Ratings...: 7.1/10 from 93 users
Director.......: David Giles
Writers........: Jane Austen (novel),
Denis Constanduros (screenplay)
Stars..........: Sheila Ballantine, Joanna David, Ciaran Madden,
Robin Ellis, Clive Francis, Michael Aldridge,
Patricia Routledge
Genres.........: Drama, Romance

Marianne and Elinor Dashwood find themselves in a perilous
position when their father passes away, leaving them , their
mother and younger sister destitute and forced to find a new
home. Marianne soon falls in love with the dashing Willoughby,
who literally sweeps her off her feet but harbors a few secrets.
Meanwhile Elinor nurses a provate passion for Edward Ferrars
and struggles with hope and disappointment on her own. Will
the sisters learn that sense must mix with sensibility if they
are to find happiness with the ones they love?
Shah Manz : Elinor looks younger than Mary Anne
Shah Manz : Mary Anne looks 35 at least. Poor choice of actress
Mary Pagones : Patricia Routledge was quite a looker in her youth!
giulia antonelli : Elinor is unbearable, her mouth moves in a very irritating way. And the costumes are way too modern
Flash Gordon : What the...
Jassi Sachdev : Excel
vizveebee : A wonderful young Patricia Routledge, she breathes more life into a production, than anyone.
I always love these early TV versions of Jane Austen's works, I find them accurate and highly watchable, So refreshing in these days of bending all old novelists' works to fit today's values. Cannot watch the modern versions.
? : Talk about being over dramatic
Brandy Morton : Looks like same set for Timothy Dalton Jane eyre
Timmy tim : This is like a highschool play

Persuasion (1995) 480p /w optional English subtitles (Jane Austen adaptation)

IMDb Link......: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114117/
IMDb Ratings...: 7.7/10 from 8,937 users
Director.......: Roger Michell
Writers........: Jane Austen (based on a novel by),
Nick Dear (screenplay)
Stars..........: Amanda Root, Ciarán Hinds, Susan Fleetwood
Genres.........: Drama

Persuasion is a 1995 period drama film directed by Roger Michell and based on Jane Austen's 1817 novel of the same name. In her theatrical film debut, the British actress Amanda Root stars as protagonist Anne Elliot, while Ciarán Hinds plays her romantic interest, Captain Frederick Wentworth. The film is set in 19th century England, nine years after Anne was persuaded by others to reject Wentworth's proposal of marriage. Persuasion follows the two as they become reacquainted with each other, while supporting characters threaten to interfere.

The film was adapted by the writer Nick Dear, who considered the story more mature than Austen's other novels. He characterised it as one of realism and truthfulness, particularly in telling the story of two people separated and then reunited. As Austen's narrative style conveys Anne's thoughts internally, Dear and Root felt compelled to express the character's emotions using comparatively little dialogue. Persuasion was shot in chronological order, allowing the actress to portray Anne's development from being downtrodden to happy and blossoming.
Camilla W : I love the card party scene. We suddenly realise how many people we know! Anne's family eh? Revolting. I agree, along with a few other people on the Comments, that the girl playing Mary gives a fine performance... but Elizabeth!!!! All those unpredictable screamy outbursts. Genius. And the father - brilliant! So pleased Wentworth comes back to take the elegant Anne away from them! ❤️
vivi tle : Where is my Captain Wentworth !
Gisa W Slonim : What a gorgeous version of the novel. So very much better than the 1971 version which is awful in every way...but what a gem this one is.
Ece Ciel : Anne is only 27 years old but she looks like 40 years old. Honestly if someone said they're the same age with Lady Russel I'd believe them. In the book, Anne's elder sister told as a handsome girl but i cannot say it was well represented in the film too
Claudia Mitti : Bellissimo adattamento, attori, musica e fotografia stupendi
Xarmander Bunny : God, Amanda Root is the Ultimate Anne Elliot. Her eyes are so expressive, her mannerisms and mode of speaking perfectly convey the regret and longing Anne feels. Her performance never fails to move me (I shed many tears when I first watched the scene where she looks at herself in the mirror after Wentworth said he found her so altered) and might I add, I resent all of those who say that Persuasion needs a new adaptation, or dare to compare this work of art with the 2007 version.
Azizah Tamsi : Watched the movie, read d book n watching again n again.. loving both book n d adaptation..

Ciaran Hinds is d perfect Captain Wentworth..
Isabelle solarski : C'est une belle et fidèle version du livre.Quel bonheur! Thank you!
Aafreen Amin : Such a beautiful peace of art.
Fiona Birkmire : My favourite Jane Austen book by far, and she wrote many of my favourites! Is it my favourite book, probably. This is also the best screen version, script, cinematography, and tremendous acting. The book is so fine of detail, the story speaks to all our hearts as we recognise and empathise. I cry every time, but I don’t mind, I’ll do it all again. Perfection.

오만한 남자와 편견있는 여자가 사랑에 빠진다면

* 본 영상은 스포일러가 다수 포함되어 있습니다 *
원작영화 구매 및 대여 :
#1 : http://nstore.naver.com/tvstore/detail.nhn?mcode=44728

명작 중에 명작입니다.

영화 제목만 알고 있었지, 이 영화가 이렇게 아름다운 영화일지 몰랐습니다. 보고나서 한동안 멍했던 기억이 있어요.

약 2시간 정도의 러닝타임을 보여주는데,
쉴새없이 몰아치는 오만과 편견이 두 주인공을 감싸게 됩니다.

리뷰를 하면서 주요 장면및 결말을 빼 놓았으니 꼭 영화를 시청해보시길 바랍니다!

- '무비코멘트'는 유튜브에만 업로드 됩니다.

#영화추천 #영화리뷰 #영화후기 #영화유튜브
#영화목소리 #자취방남자 #영화소개
#오만과편견 #영국영화 #키이라나이틀리 #오만 #편견
#로맨스영화 #멜로영화 #로맨스추천 #멜로추천
자취방남자movie comment : [ 오만과 편견 구매 및 대여 : http://nstore.naver.com/tvstore/detail.nhn?mcode=44728 ]

첫인상으로 모든 것을 판단하는 것은 잘못된 것이죠.
하지만, 많은 사람들은 첫인상과 더불어서 상대방의 행동으로 하여금 그 사람의 모든 것을 유추해내곤 합니다.
그렇게 세워진 편견은 꺾이는 일이 없죠.

오늘의 영화 '오만과 편견'이 그러합니다.
세워진 편견을 꺾기 위해서 다아시는 힘들게, 힘들게 그녀에게 다가갑니다.

제 부족한 영상을 사랑해주시는 여러분, 감사드립니다.
곧 이벤트를 통해서 찾아뵙겠습니다!
이소향 : 좋아요 누르고가요 목소리좋으세요
눈사람 : 오만과 편견 진짜 제 인생영화에요... 영화의 전반적인 스토리와 교훈은 어찌보면 단순하고 흔하지만 아름다운 자연과 그에 어우러지는 음악, 배우들의 감정선을 잘 드러내주는 구도와 자연광을 활용한 아름다운 장면들 우아하고 시적인 대사들까지 정말 몇번을 봐도 감동적인 영화입니다.. 같은 감독의 작품인 어톤먼트도 너무 좋았어요 꼭 보세요!!
앙쥐 : 난 첫째가 더 매력적으로 다가오던데 ㅎㅎ
아버지가 굉장히 유머러스하고 보기 좋더라
gwajang lee : 최애 소설책이자 최애 영화이자 최애 남주 다아시...♥ 그리고 최애 배우 매튜 맥퍼딘...♥
하이염 : 엘리자베스랑 다아시는... 서로 첫눈에 반했는데 ㅠ 영화를 제대로보면 알 수 있어요...!
승민이랑방방곡곡 : 사랑하는데 겉으로 드러내지 못하는 감정 하지만 미묘하게 사랑을 표현하는게 곳곳에 계속 드러납니다
승민이랑방방곡곡 : 설명이 아쉬워요
둘은 겉으로는 싫어하는것으로 보이나
내면으로는 서로 끌려서 사랑하게 되어 가고 있는 점이 영화내내 깔려 있습니다
설명하실때 겉으로만 보이는 행동으로 싫어하는데 청혼을 들어서 황당하는 표현은 아닙니다
신지현 : 키이라 나이틀리 주연의 '오만과 편견' 제가 제일 애정하는 영화입니다 특히 배경음악과 영화의 미장센 속 풍경이 인상깊었던 영화에요! 이 영화 속 가장 좋았던 부분이 바로 다이시가 엘리자베스의 손을 잡은 뒤 자신의 손이 저릿고리는 걸 느끼는 장면인데, 영화코멘트 마지막에 있으니 더 좋네요! 지금 제인오스틴의 '설득'을 읽는 중인데 이 책도 재밌네요, 제인 오스틴의 감각을 느끼고 싶은 분들에게 추천합니다
jen k : 내용이 틀린 부분이 많네요

1. 첫번째 무도회는 빙리가 연게 아닙니다
2. 다아시가 목사직을 준 사람은 콜린스가 아니라 딴사람입니다.
3. 콜린스는 베넷가의 재산을 소유한게 아니라 베넷이 죽으면 상속받을 사람이죠.
4. 다아시가 자기가 맞다고 정의라고 우긴적 없습니다.

#센스앤센서빌리티다운로드

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,543건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.travelrm.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz